28 October 2020 11:00am–12:00pm
A one hour webinar aimed at supporting UNISON stewards who want to learn more about how to move towards eradicating racism where you work. Topics covered:
- Examining the issues that might be affecting Black UNISON members right now
- Learning how to support Black members facing racism and discrimination in the workplace
- Identifying signs of systemic racism and consider how to tackle it
- Exploring ways of increasing UNISON activism amongst Black members
- Receiving guidance on the importance and use of UNISON Race Protocol in branch casework
If you would like to register to attend please email email@example.com with your membership number.