7 May 2021 9:00am–2:30pm
This course is aimed at new Branch Treasurers and Assistant Treasurers.
The course will consist of:
- An overview of the OLBA system – functionality and reports
- Showing you how your accounts are completed.
- Entering your receipts and payments with help and support from course tutor(s).
- Completing reconciliations for your bank/savings accounts
- An overview of the new member expenses system
- A case-study
There are a number of other criteria which you must be able to commit to before embarking on the course and these are listed below.
You will need:
- A PC or laptop on which you can access Microsoft Teams
- Internet access
- Permission from your employer if you are using their IT equipment
- The GDPR E-note must be completed in advance
To access the GDPR E-note on the UNISON E-learning site:
- Create an account on MyUNISON (you may already have done this, if you’ve ever used the Organising Space, the Online Conference System (OCS), or My Details)
- Log in to the e-learning site at https://e-learning.unison.org.uk
- Find the ‘Data Protection and the GDPR’ course (you can find it under the category ‘More for activists’, linked from the front page)
- Select ‘Enrol me’. This will give you access to the e-note.
- Select ‘Data protection and the GDPR – click this link’. Then select ‘Start’.
- The module should take you around 20 minutes to work through. Be sure to complete the quiz at the end of the module and select ‘Complete’ at the end – this ensures your work is saved.
To reserve your space, please email email@example.com with your membership number