3 July 2020 10:00am–1:00pm
Open University will be delivering this course, open to all members within the South East.
What will this course cover?
- Discuss facts about mental health and mental health problems
- Challenge myths and misconceptions
- Explore public attitudes and stigma
- Understand social and medical responses to medical distress
- Explore what might be helpful to promote mental health
- Focus on some workplace examples
Free to UNISON members, 25 places available
How to attend
Simply email email@example.com with your membership number and the title of the event. Spaces are limited, so apply today!