24 February 2018 10:30am–4:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Woking
Our Regional Council meets three times a year and is the main democratic forum in the region. The AGM is the first meeting in the annual cycle and elects members to various key roles around the region.
All branches are invited to send delegates to the AGM and this is where we develop regional policies and determine the region’s objectives and priorities.
Branches may submit motions for debate at the meeting. Motions must be agreed by a quorate branch committee meeting.
A full timetable and list of deadlines can be found below.
Please contact Area Organiser Kieran Pearson if you require further details, or wish to submit a motion or register a delegation.
You can find out more about how our democracy works from this leaflet or by watching the short video below.
5pm Friday 26 January 2018
- Closing date for return of registration forms for branch Regional Council delegations.
- Deadline for return of election nomination forms.
- Election addresses to be received.
- Deadline for the receipt of proposed changes to the Regional Council Consitution.
- Closing date for babysitting, crèche, dietary requirments and reasonable adjustment requests.
5pm Friday 2 February 2018
- Deadline for receipt of motions.
Friday 9 February 2018
- Regional Council papers will be dispatched.
5pm Friday 16 February 2018
- Deadline for receipt of amendments to motions.
5pm Friday 21 February
- Print deadline for emergency motions.