4 December 2018 10:30am–3:30pm
UNISON Centre, London
This will be a jam packed day with presentations on Mental health, Health and safety and Brexit updates Resilience v overload and Menopause .
- National view on H&S from Robert Baughan Assistant National officer UNISON
- Ann-Marie Christie, Personal Injury Solicitor, Thompsons, Speaking on stress claims: PI legal update: Brexit implications
- Sam Gurney TUC LESE Regional Secretary, Speaking on Resilience v Overload and Brexit implications
- Karen Shaw Time to Change – Mental Health
- Fiona Roberts Regional Women’s Officer – Menopause
At the end of the seminar from 3.30pm, the H&S Committee will hold a short meeting, which delegates are welcome to attend.
To register for the event, please complete the application form. Branches will need to cover the registration cost (£15 per delegate) and attendance expenses, so please ensure branches have signed and approved the application before returning the form.
Lunch will be provided, so please indicate any dietary, or access, requirements on the form.