26 October 2017 9:30am–5:00pm
Join us at the next U in UNISON on 26 October. This course is aimed at UNISON members who want to know more about how UNISON works.
This is an informal induction and taster session where you will:
- Get an understanding of UNISON structures
- Learn how committees work
- Receive a grounding in the scope and scale of the role of a steward
- Identify sources of support
- Get a knowledge of further training that is available
- Look at the difference you can make in your workplace.
- Do some UNISON jargon busting
- Better understand our branch structures and branch roles
- Find out more about how to help members
- Build your understanding of how UNISON works
Please note that spaces are limited so please apply early.
The cost to branches will be £25, plus any attendees’ expenses. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Any enquiries please contact Will Boisseau at firstname.lastname@example.org.