18 November 2020 5:00pm–6:00pm
We’d like to invite all new and potential Young Members’ Officers to a training and networking session as part of the TUC’s Young Workers Month in November.
What will this course cover?
- recruiting new members and organising and encouraging existing young members to become active in the branch and in UNISON campaigns;
- building a branch young members’ organisation and making sure there are potential new young members’ officers in the future;
- making sure issues of concern to young workers are raised through the branch;
- acting as a focal point for all young workers in the branch and workplaces;
- receiving and distributing UNISON young members’ information
This is free to attend. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and membership number.