Search Pages, Text Modules, Jobs tagged SE Case Hub

Settlement agreements

All settlement agreements (formerly known as Compromise Agreements) and other termination agreements such as MARS must be sent to the Region for the necessary legal advice from Thompsons Solicitors. A UNISON Case form is not required, please complete the settlement agreement form instead and send it together with the draft settlement agreement – once the […]

Page on the UNISON South East site.

Branch guidance for the referral of cases for regional assistance

Download the UNISON CASE Form (available in pdf). How to use the CASE form The UNISON Case form should be used for all […]

Page on the UNISON South East site.