18 January 2021
This online course will be spread between Monday 18 January 2021 to Friday 26 February 2021.
As the course involves group work and discussion, you will be expected to attend webinar based tutorials at fixed times. There are a number of other criteria which you must be able to commit to before embarking on the course and these are listed below.
You will need:
- A computer or tablet on which you can access Microsoft Teams
- Permission from your employer if you are using their IT equipment
- Agreed Facility Time (time off) from your employer. If you need any help with this, then please speak to your branch.
- To be able to commit to attending seminars on the following dates
Monday 18 January | 11:00 – 14:00
Friday 29 January | 11:00 – 13:00
Monday 1 February | 11:00 – 13:00
Friday 12 February | 11:00 – 13:00
Monday 15 February | 11:00 – 13:00
Friday 26 February | 11:00 – 14:00
- Learners will need approx. 2-3 hours per week for group work ( 5 hours per week including tutorials)
- There will also be time slots for 1:1 sessions with the tutor if needed, this will be discussed at the beginning of the course. As well as the tutor support, you will be assigned a mentor to help with questions.
- We are not able to send out hard copies of course related resources at the moment, you will be able to access them electronically.
If you would like to attend this course, then please email email@example.com with your membership number. Spaces are limited so apply as soon as you can.