25 October 2021
This online course will be spread between Monday 25 October 2021 to Friday 3 December 2021.
The course is a combination of fixed tutorial times and independent flexible working. There will be 5 hours of work a week (for every week of the 6 week course), inclusive of the tutorial times. There are a number of other criteria which you must be able to commit to before embarking on the course and these are listed below.
You will need:
- A computer or tablet on which you can access Microsoft Teams
- Permission from your employer if you are using their IT equipment
- Agreed Facility Time (time off) from your employer. If you need any help with this, then please speak to your branch.
- To be able to commit to attending seminars on the following dates
Monday 25 October | 10:00 – 12:00 – This session will outline the course plan so mentors are welcome to attend.
Monday 8 November | 10:00 – 12:00
Monday 15 November | 10:00 – 12:00
- There will also be time slots for 1:1 sessions with the tutor which will be available in the weeks without a tutorial. This will be discussed at the beginning of the course. As well as the tutor support, you will be assigned a mentor to help with questions.
- We are not able to send out hard copies of course related resources at the moment, you will be able to access them electronically.
If you would like to attend this course, then please email email@example.com with your membership number. Spaces are limited so apply as soon as you can.