19 June 2021 9:30am–4:30pm
This training is aimed at all new and existing Young Members’ Officers who would like to build their confidence and develop their skills within the role.
This course will cover;
- What is a Young Members’ Officer?
- The importance of organising young workers
- Strategies for recruiting and organising young workers
- Issues affecting young workers and organising around them
- How to raise issues within the UNISON structure and where to go to for support
To reserve your space, please email email@example.com with your membership number